| Specific Responsibilities
- Planning, execution & optimisation of our Digital marketing efforts.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.) Article submission, blog posting, press release submission, directory submission, social media marketing, classified submission, image optimization, video submission, business directory submission etc.
- Keyword research, website structure & interlinking architecture optimisation.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google analytics, webmaster tools, Google search console, keyword tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on projects.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Copywriting skills to ensure a quick turnaround with web changes, social media requests, and campaigns when required.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Promotion of Client products and services through digital channels.